The Warehouse is where 1st-5th graders experience three major truths through Large Group Teaching and connecting to other kids and leaders in Small Groups. Sunday mornings at 9 and 10:30am.
You can expect:
Volunteers welcome families and check-in children to small groups based on grade level. Each child receives a unique name tag. Parents receive a smaller, matching pickup tag.
THE THREE MAJOR TRUTHS:
- I need to make the wise choice
- I can trust God no matter what
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated
“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith.”
- Ignites discovery and invites kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus.
- Teaches key Bible stories that help kids discover Jesus and reflect His character to the world around them.
- Emphasizes the value of relationships with God and others, so don’t hesitate to ask your child about their Sunday morning experience.
Bibles We Recommend
- The Jesus Storybook Bible (Ages 0-2)
- My First Hands-On Bible (Ages 3-5)
- The Adventure Bible (1st-5th Grade)
Books We Recommend for Parents
- Don't Miss It: Parent Like Every Week Counts
- Phase Guide Series: Parenting Guide at Every Age
- Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age
- Growing Up Social
- Love Lives Here
- Right Click: Parenting Your Teen In A Digital Media World
- The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity
Devotionals We Recommend for Kids